Selling products from the shelf to your customers can become key to passing a level. There are a few things to consider when enhancing your strategy.
1. Customer flow... What does this mean? When replaying a level think about the order of the customers and what they want and them move them to stations that will not cause service bottlenecks (customers waiting for stations that are full).
2. Combos...Try to do as many services as you can within a short distance (ie: massage and bath stations) without running back and forth over long distances.
1. The Green condition is not always best when selling products from the shelf! Think about price and if you have enough customers to sell your entire inventory. Green 100% chance a customer will pick it up, Yellow 25-50% chance, Red is no chance (ie: green products are $15 but yellow products are $25 and you have more customers than products)
2. Only let the higher paying customers grab the products of the shelf. Tips are a % of total services & products!)
3. Use the Tip candle more wisely at the cashier, especially when there are product sales involved. Try to get at least 6 customers with the tip candle burning.